30 Day Returns
We are extremely confident that our quality jewelry will meet and exceed your expectations. However, if you are not entirely content for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange (less shipping and handling charges).
To Return Your Order
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
- Contact Customer Service and request a Return Authorization Code.
- Print the Return Form, and fill it out completely. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the return form and on the outside of the package.
- Send your item(s) with any and all tags attached, original packing materials, return form, and original invoice to us via the United States Postal Service (USPS) with insurance and delivery confirmation and retain the tracking number for your records. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping. Please do not write “jewelry” or any other jewelry-related words on the outside of the package.
- Send your package to:
- JCircle Returns
PO Box 57162
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
- After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition and authenticity of the returned item(s).
- A refund or customer credit (for exchanges) will be issued within 30 business days. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- Any tag(s) must not be removed. On many items, this is a security feature we use to verify the authenticity of the item. We cannot accept items whose tags have been removed or tampered with.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.
- Special orders, customized, and engraved items are not refundable, unless there was an error made on our part.
- The original invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- In the event that merchandise arrives damaged, the customer is required to report the damage and request a return/exchange authorization code within 3 business days of receipt.
- Gifts to third parties are not refundable, and can only be exchanged.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless there was an error on our part.
- In the event that two identical or sufficiently similar (as determined by us) items are purchased at different prices, we will refund the lesser price (minus shipping and handling charges) of the two items if either item is returned.
- We reserve the right to retroactively void any promotional discount offer (order with discount code) and charge you the difference between the full price and promotional discounted price if any non-discounted order is returned within 30 days of the date of order on which a promotional discount was applied.